Search

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Anthlers and Shovels

I know I was late in the anthlers, who would not be if no one reads this blog?? =(













...And the Snow Shovel:


[credits to AJ Spirit]

And oh, I got this message from AJ today!!!











Look in your party list now!!!!!





See? And some random pics and glitches:

 See the shadow on air?? Hmm, AJ needs some improving
 Yeah, I know, it's supposed to be I'm a*.
 A random emote glitch. Poor thing wandering about feeling lonely. Must be a ghost... XD
And the ripples in the pool, where I'm not even walking on [if you understood what I meant]..

And last of all, but not the least... News Crew!!!!

Buh-bye, Jammers!!! XD


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Finally someone writes about animal jam cheat.

    my weblog ... Animal Jam Cheats

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use inappropriate words.
Do not use mean words either.
Be friends and keep in touch with me! :)

Share:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...